Thursday 7 May 2015

My music taste (As of 7/5/2015)

Hello my dolls again,
Like I said in my previous post I'm a bit of a fan when I comes to music but my music taste is constantly changing (or evolving, how ever you like to look at it). So this post will probably be updated every month but as this Stands this is all the bands/artists I'm listening to at the moment;

  • The Beatles
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • The Who
  • The Jam
  • The Kinks
  • The Doors
  • Guns n' Roses
  • Jake Bugg
  • Pink Floyd
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Miles Kane
  • Sex Pistols
  • Oasis
  • Blur
  • Queen
  • The Pretty Reckless
  • Royal Blood
  • David Bowie
  • Green Day
  • Jimi Hendrix
  • Musical Soundtracks (Grease, Rocky Horror ect) 
I think that's about it. Like I said if I remember or discover any more I will update this list. I didn't mean for any of my music taste to happen, maybe I'll write about how it happend soon*hint hint*.
I know this is quite a odd list of completely different styles and genres, but what can I say I give into peer pressure when it comes to listening to music
My final point in this post is I urge anyone and everyone to listen to at least one of these bands/artists.   I feel like music can make your quality of life improve and your overall personally change, for the better. Music can make anything seem more real wether that be a emotion or life it's self. 

Peace and love

Connie x

No comments:

Post a Comment